My friend is having her baby shower this weekend and I will be in Utah during it so I'm missing out on all of the fun. I wanted to do something different this time and try to make stuff on my own instead of buy it. I think it turned out pretty good.. not too bad for my first time with a lot of these things. anyways no tutorials cause I don't even know how I did it, I basically just made it up and made lots of mistakes and tried fixing them, but easy peasy stuff, did it all in about 2.5 hours which I thought was pretty good time.
Binki clip
Bib
Blanket
Burp Cloth
isn't our carpet awesome :)
this baby has the CUTEST ROOM! So hopefully this will go along well with it!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

How fun to just sew it like that!! I think it turned out really cute. Just think how much easier it will be next time!! Kiersty whips out baby blankets in nothing flat these days...Have fun in Utah!!
ReplyDelete