Where we live in the cute lil basement. it actually is quite nice and we like it a lot more then an apartment.
Neilsons for Jennies birthday! I LOVE our family so much, couldnt ask for a better one!
Brittney (Jordans lil sis) spent the night. need I say more? :)
Jordans birthday!
Me and Ash went out to lunch and I picked her up from work. is that not the cutest thing you have ever seen.
Powell and Mia came over to hang out for a little while and so Jordan was showing him some wrestling moves, powell did good.
Sorry i've been so slow on posting! I lost my cord for the cumputer and I finally just bought a card reader but now I cant find my cord to charge my camera. Haha story of my life. :)
It was definitely time for an update!:) Love the pics!
ReplyDelete