We came home from our hotel to this. Our house stocked, we wont even have to shop for food for the first while! I seriously wanted to cry when we walked in, we have everything from paper towels and peanut butter to milk and eggs. We couldnt believe it, we feel so blessed to have such great families. non of this would have happened without them, and I dont mean the food... I mean finding my best friend to spend eternity with. Bescause they made us both who we are and prepared us for our futures. I love you mom and dad and mom and dad Brown. Thank you for all you do for us!!
Speaking of being blessed. a big thank you to the Crismons because they are letting us live in their basement and we LOVE it!
-to all the wonderful people who worked in the kitchen for the reception
-to all my brothers and sisters/in laws for working so hard putting everything together
-to my friends who have supported us from day 1
-to Aunt Donna, Kelci, and Abby who came from out of state for the wedding, and all of Jordans aunts, uncles, counsins and grandparents who did the same.
-and everyone else who has supported us and helped us in any way!
THANK YOU!!!
Heidi how exciting! Love the new blog and love you guys! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteHeidi, you are such a beautiful couple! I'm so happy for you. The Brintons are the best, so if the Browns are also the best, you ARE blessed! Congratulations & I look forward to your blogging beginning...
ReplyDeleteAww so nice of your parentals!! That's awesome! Can't wait to come see your cute new little house!! =] I love you!
ReplyDeleteYou two are so stinkin cute! Love you both. Your wedding turned out so perfect. It was a great day and you looked beautiful. Made me happy :-) I just sent you a blog invite (finally!) so let me know if it doesn't make it to you.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! I'm glad everything went well. The reception looked beautiful and you looked amazing! Congrats.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you two are very loved. I am so glad that you have had such a great start, and so much support from those who matter most. We were so sorry we couldn't be there with you on your special day. I can't wait to me your "Hot Hubby". We'll have to plan something.
ReplyDelete